Baby it’s cold outside and I need something to warm me up.
Have you every been between wanting soup and tacos on Tuesday but can’t decide? It’s such a had decision to go from Taco Tuesday to soup when its 35 degree outside. But no worries, I have the perfect solution!
I have a quick and easy taco soup recipe that can give you Taco Tuesday and soup together.
You only need a few ingredients and a crock pot. Don’t have a crock pot, just use a regular pot on the stove, but watch the soup more closely, frequently, and stir often.
Ground turkey (or whatever ground meat your prefer)
Whole kernel corn
Shoe peg corn
Ranch seasoning packet
Kidney beans (or any other beans that you like)
Half an onion (diced)
Black Pepper, Salt, Ground Cumin, Paprika, Chili Powder, Oregano, and meat seasonings of choice
1. In a crock pot, combing corn, beans, tomatoes, onion, seasonings and ranch seasoning packet, and cook on low
2. Brown ground turkey (or what ever meat you choose)
3. Add browned meat to crock pot
4. Stir occasionally, and let cook on low for 2 hours in crock pot.
5. Serve on top of tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream
You have to try this. When you do, let us know how you liked it.