Spring Break is here & the kids are ready to have some fun. We’ve been stuck in the house for so long and it’s time to get out an explore the city. Spring Break in DFW is one of the best times to get out and have some family fun. The weather is nice, the food is great, and DFW has so much to offer. There are dozens of activities for your entire family to enjoy.
Spring Break Activities in DFW You Should Take Your Kids To
Family Friendly Activities
- SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium (Fort Worth)
- Grand Scape (The Colony)
- Fort Worth Zoo (Fort Worth)
- Dallas World Aquarium (Dallas)
- Go Ape Zipline and Adventure Park (Plano)
- Dr. Pepper Museum (Waco)
- Epic Waters (Grand Prairie)
- Bonton Farms (Dallas)
- Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington)
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (Fort Worth).
- Peppa Pig World of Play (Grapevine Mills)
- Legoland Discovery Center (Grapevine Mills)
Spring Break Activities in DFW are more than just play! There are some great food places too to take your kids. My top 3 are listed here because every kids should enjoy these places when in DFW.
Places To Eat
If you’re looking “something different” to do with your kids during Spring Break, this is a great place to start. For more travel suggestions and tips for traveling with kids, check out our Travel blogs. You can also find more travel content in video form on my Instagram & TikTok channels.